Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Sonny Boy


Sonny was THE perfect dog.. there will never be another one like him, or even close to him.. We adopted Sonny from the Warwick Shelter in Warwick NY back in 2002. He was Jesse's birthday present when she was 6 months old.. He was 6 1/2 years old then.. He was housebroken, great in the house, loved everyone, and let all the foster pups hang off his cheeks.. Stoic, had a aura about him... my boy... Sonny passed away February 19 2008 of Osteosarcoma.. he was misdiagnosed in October by a holistic vet, and my regular vet diagnosed him the end of JAnuary.. 3 weeks later it was time.. One of the hardest things I have had to do.... but he went with Dignity and had me and hubby there with him to the end..


RIP my Sonny Boy.. One day we will meet again...


1 comment: